Friday, January 22, 2010

Day 8, a little different.

So I took some pictures today of really random crap...I hate them all! I got to thinking that this is only day 8 and I already want to quit! I really do not want to quit so I tried to figure out why I am so uninspired. Besides the really crappy weather I think it is a lack of accomplishing stuff. I am so far behind on my scrapbooks that is not even funny, I have so many unedited photos that I am actually afraid to know the number and on top of that I really want to start portfolio building this year but the lack of time makes it seem impossible. So in an effort to accomplish at least some of this I have a new plan for my 365. I intend on taking pictures most days, other days I will either finish a scrapbook page or edit some of these stinking photos! If and when I do get a business together I would really love to not have to have all this 'baggage' left unattended.

So today I did a page :-) it is from June of '08, I said I was behind!

No comments:

Post a Comment